Palo Alto firewall training in Mumbai, India
- Training Mode
Online & Onsite
- Learning Method
Lecture & Self-Study
- Training Hours
3 Hours per day
- Hands on Labs (Physical Devices)
- Study Material
Weekdays (Mon-Fri) & Weekend (Sat-Sun)
PCNSE Course overview
Firewalls are the safety shields that protect our computer networks, by deciding whether to allow entry into or deny access to our networks. Firewalls play a crucial role in ensuring small and large network Security. Palo Alto is the leader in “next generation firewalls” which can immediately detect and prevent threats in order to secure a network. Palo Alto Firewall Training Course provides a good launch pad for succeeding in the field of Network Security.
Using Octa Networks Palto Alto training, industry best course content, upgrade your skills and knowledge of Palo Alto networks security platforms. Each course topic will be covered with 100% lab based Palo Alto firewall training that will help you to get hands-on experience in designing, deploying, maintaining, and troubleshoot the Palo Alto networks.
Our training approach is to develop skills to mitigate threats, stop and prevent from successful cyber attacks. In today’s scenario firewalls are used by most of the enterprises to keep their networks absolutely safe and secure from advanced level of security threats. Palo Alto firewalls is next generation Firewalls and used in many enterprises and data centers. To validate skills and knowledge, Palo Alto networks offer certification courses (PCNSE, PCNSA, PCCSA) to the aspirants. Our training courses and syllabus will help you to earn these certifications with in-depth knowledge. So, if you are interested to make your career or improve your skills, Palo Alto certification training would be a great choice for you.
We provides hands-on training for Palo Alto firewall courses to the professionals who want to make their career in Palo Alto networks with intensive classroom and online training. After completion of the training course you will be able to configure, install and administer and troubleshoot the Palo Alto Firewalls.
Octa networks have designed their training courses syllabus for Palo Alto certification course to give the complete knowledge about Palo Alto Firewall Networks. Students will also learn about: the configuration steps for the networking, security, logging, and reporting features of the PAN-OS, and the configuration steps for VPN & High Availability. This course is best suited for: security engineers, network engineers, and support staff.
Octa Networks is based in Mumbai, India and offers various networking courses training including Palo Alto. We are pioneer, reliable and and the best institute for Palo Alto training in Mumbai, India.
Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer (PCNSE) Course Details
Total Course Duration
- 1 months of Instructor-led classroom training
- 1 months of instructor-led online training
Who should enroll?
- Network Security Engineers
- Network Security Administrators
- Network administrators
- Network Security analysts
- Professionals who are preparing for PCNSE Certification
What is PCNSE Course Curriculum?
Octa Networks have designed the course curriculum for Palo Alto Firewall Training in alignment with the guidelines provided for Palo Alto Certified Network Security Engineer (PCNSE) Certification. Thus, it will help your prepare methodically for PCNSE.
Before taking this course, candidates should be familiar with
- Network fundamentals
- Working knowledge of security fundamentals
- It will be an added advantage if you know other security technologies such as IPS, Proxy, and Content Filtering.
- Introduction about Palo Alto Networks, Certifications, Next Gen Firewalls
- Platforms and Architecture
- Initial Configuration
- Interface Configuration
- Security and NAT Policies
- Basic Content-ID™
- URL Filtering
- Site-to-Site VPNs
- Monitoring and Reporting
- Active/Passive High Availability
- Certification Preparations tips and tricks
- How to set up Palo Alto Next-Generation Firewall to detect and prevent threats
- How to design an implementation of NGFW as per business requirements
- How to deploy a next?generation firewall
- Configuration Troubleshooting traffic issues using WebUI and CLI tools
- PaloAlto-Basic Labs
- PaloAlto-IPv4 Static and Default Routing
- PaloAlto-IPv4 RIP
- PaloAlto-IPv4 OSPF
- PaloAlto-IPv4 BGP
- PaloAlto-IPv4 Traffic Forwarding From One Zone to Another Zone
- PaloAlto-IPv4 Network Address Translation
- PaloAlto-IPv6 Static and Default Routing
- PaloAlto-IPv6 OSPFv3
- PaloAlto-IPv6 MP-BGP-4
- PaloAlto-IPv6 Traffic Forwarding From One Zone to Another Zone
- PaloAlto-IPv6 Network Address Translation
- PaltoAlto Site-Site VPN IPv4 IKEv1
- PaltoAlto Site-Site VPN IPv4 IKEv2
- PaltoAlto Site-Site VPN IPv6 IKEv1
- PaltoAlto Site-Site VPN IPv6 IKEv2
- PaloAlto Transparent Firewall IPv4
- PaloAlto Transparent Firewall IPv6
- PaloAlto HA Active-Passive IPv4
- PaloAlto HA Active-Passive IPv6
- PaloAlto HA Transparent Mode IPv4
- PaloAlto HA Transparent Mode IPv6
- PaloAlto Certificate Management How to Install a CA Signed Certificate
- Certificate Management How to Generate Self-Signed Certificate
- Certificate Management How to Install PA-Self-Signed Certificate on Windows PC
- PaloAlto Security Decryption Profiles
- PaloAlto Security Profiles URL-Filter Profiles
- PaloAlto Security Profiles Antivirus Profile
- PaloAlto Security Profiles File Blocking Profiles
- PaloAlto Security Profiles Anti-Spyware Profile
- PaloAlto Security Profiles Dos Protection Profile
- PaloAlto Security Profiles Vulnerabilities Profiles
- PaloAlto Security Profiles WildFire
- PaloAlto GlobalProtect
- PaloAlto PAN-OS and Anti-Virtus and WildeFire and Content Upgrade
- PaloAlto User-ID
- PaloAlto Monitoring and Reporting
- PaloAlto Captive-Portal
|Exam Name||Exam Code||Duration||Cost||Registration:|
|2 Hours||160 USD||Pearson VUE|
Training Plan & Schedule
|Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer Training|
|Batch||Weekdays (Mon-Fri)||Weekend (Sat-Sun)|
|Mode||Classroom / Online||Classroom / Online|
|Hours||3 Hours/Day||4 Hours/Day|
|Duration||1 Month||2 Months|
|6 July 2020||Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer||Classroom / Online||Weekdays (Mon-Fri)||Enquire now|
|11 July 2020||Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer||Classroom / Online||Weekend (Sat-Sun)||Enquire now|
|20 July 2020||Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer||Classroom / Online||Weekdays (Mon-Fri)||Enquire now|
|25 July 2020||Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer||Classroom / Online||Weekend (Sat-Sun)||Enquire now|
I would like to recommend anyone who wants to pursue their CCIE journey or any certification exam to enroll with Octa Networks.First of all they have the best professional trainers in the world and and you get to practice on real devices 24/7 guided by the only 2 Octa s and professional trainers.The pass rate is very high and I have learnt a lot of security technologies from them and I am confidently ready for the CCIE lab and real world work challenges.I have witnessed lot of students coming to Octa Networks empty handed and walking out reach with technologies,knowledge,skills and qualifications that gives them high salaries and even takes them abroad.Recruiters head hunt in Octa Networks everyday, so make sure that you don t miss this lifetime opportunity.
It is an amazing experience from #Octa Networks Octa Networks
The training they are providing for CCNA Security is awesome. The lecture by @Munavar khan is wonderful. The way he explaining and relating technical stuffs with our real life example is amazing. Special thanks to #Joaquim Fernanders and #Arshad Dhunna for giving us such a great opportunity to learn.
Dear All, This is Venkat , I would like to say Thanks to allowed me on Whatsapp group for the CCNA Security, I was Waiting for this Long time , Was missed Last Batch, lucky joined this November batch,
Would like to Thank you for Octa networks and Team, Thankx Arsad and Joaquim
I will come to training part it was Very good who is taking the training Mr, Munawar Khan his having the skills , and teaching style , handle the ethics, overall is very good, what i feel, last time he had did on the first day training on the topic likes Vuelnerability, Threats, Attacks , Recking all this handle the way is very nice , he has own layman language style is good,
Due to this we can able to catch the concept easily , i would like to continue for this training, felt in love for this Security Technology.
Currently, I am taking CCNA Data Center training which is lead by Mr. Ronak Vyas. I appreciate his efforts in guiding and explaining the DC concepts. Also, he answers all the questions or doubts raised by the participants after explaining the topic.
Mr.Ronak very well explained step by step on concepts like UCS, OTV and VPC in Lab rack setup practically.
Hello guys, my name is Ranjit and I am happy to share my experience at Octa Networks. I enroll through Online classes for CCNA (R & S). The trainers at Octa Networks @ Rathod Jagdish are really professional and ensure that students develop a crystal clear understanding of the concepts. Lab and Theory both are explained very well, in depth, step by step.Most important is He shares practical knowledge as well. Moreover, We are more than 100 participants in online training, still trainer manages everything, Clear all doubts for all. It's difficult to manage, but @ Rathod Jagdish manages it smartly. If you want to gain in-depth knowledge of networking then Octa Networks is the best place for you in INDIA. Again, many thanks for quality training to Octa Networks Team . Joaquim Sir and Arshad Sir you are doing best.
Aspak Alam Khan
One of my friends recommended about this to me and unfortunately I ignored him for few months. Later I agreed him joined their classes. Since then I was blaming myself for not joining before. They are excellent in technology classes. They have students worldwide . If you want to get your #CCIE_Digit this is the right place for sure. When it comes to RnS classes, Sancchit Puri, You are the best!!
Congratulations to you from my side for your start-up. Octa Networks is good place to learn the Networking concepts in depth with the help of real time experienced faculties. And the institute is offering free CCNA and CCNP training to students. I really appreciate your support and guidance which you guys are providing for freshers and experienced persons.
Frequently Asked Question
Following are the pre-requisites for PCNSE Certification:
- It is suggested to have 3 to 5 years’ work experience in Networking or Security.
- You should have 6 months’ full-time experience working with Palo Alto Networks Security OperatingPlatform.
- You must have minimum one year experience in Palo Alto Networks NGFW deployment and configuration
Please schedule your Palo Alto examination via the Pearson Vue Website - https://home.pearsonvue.com/paloaltonetworks
The PCNSE exam includes PAN-OS® software, Panorama, GlobalProtect, and other aspects of Palo Alto Networks security platform.
It tests your knowledge to design, install, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot Palo Alto Networks implementations.
Mentioned below are general guidelines for Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer – PCNSE Based on PAN-OS® Version 8.0.
The PCNSE Certification Exam consists of the following varieties of questions.
- Multiple choice questions
- Scenarios with Graphics
PCNSE Certification exam requires you to answer about 75 questions, within 80 minutes.
PCNSE Certification Fees are $160 + Local Taxes per attempt. Fees are payable in US Dollars at the time of scheduling the exam
PCNSE Certification is valid for two years. You have to take the exam every 2 years to renew your certification.