CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure v1.0 Course Training in Mumbai, India
- Training Mode
Classroom and Online
- Learning Method
Lecture & Self-Study
- Training Hours
2 Hours per day
- Hands on Labs
- Study Material
Weekdays (Mon-Fri) & Weekend (Sat-Sun)
CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure v1.0 Course overview
The CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure certification is a prestigious networking certification, recognizing network engineers for their knowledge, skills and expertise. CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure training will provide you with deep technical knowledge in order to take on the most challenging network assignments in the industry.
CCIE certification holds its value world-wide. The certification program and pattern continues to be updated and upgraded as recommended by Cisco. This is the reason why it is amongst the widely demanded and accepted certification in the IT industry. The testing methodology, unparalleled program quality, relevance and value of CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure certification is the reason to choose and desire to earn this certification.
CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure certified and experienced Cisco instructors will facilitate the classes. Throughout the course, students will have access to the latest equipment recommended as per CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure v1.0 Lab blueprint. The course is frequently reviewed to ensure that it is up to date and meets the latest topics tested on the CCIE exam blueprint.
We are one of the most trusted CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure v1.0 Training institute in Mumbai, India, Octa Networks is providing CCIE Enterprise Training in Mumbai, India. Octa Networks has been at the forefront of training institutes which help and train students to achieve their CCIE certification goals over the last 8+ years. Octa Networks has gained trust and faith of the aspiring CCIE's.
Cisco has rebooted the Certification program on 24th Feb 2020, by launching CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure v1.0 which replaced CCIE Routing & Switching v5.0.
Below are the details of the CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure v1.0 certification:
1. Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Core Technologies:
- Dual-Stack (IPv4 & IPv6) Architecture
- Network Assurance
2. CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure v1.0 Lab:
- Network Infrastructure
- Software-defined Infrastructure
- Transport Technologies and Solutions
- Infrastructure Security and Services
- Infrastructure Automation and Programmability
CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure v1.0 blueprint is rebooted to cover the most relevant technologies and business needs by designing a qualifying core exam which covers technologies including Automation and Programmability while the lab exam will validate end-to-end lifecycle skills with complex infrastructure, from planning and design to operating and optimizing.
Octa Networks is providing onsite and online CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure v1.0 bootcamps and focused training facilities are made available by Octa Networks across India. We are proud of our track record of guiding and coaching our students to achieve their CCIE certifications. We provide the best CCIE Enterprise Training in Mumbai, India and we will continue our efforts to aim towards being the best CCIE training institute in India.
CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure v1.0 Certification Course Details
- 2 months of Instructor-led classroom training
- 2 months of instructor-led online training
Who should enroll?
- Network engineers with Core exam - Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR 350-401). This is the CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure v1.0 written exam which is valid as a qualifying exam for CCIE Enterprise Wireless certification too
- Network engineer with at least five to seven years of professional experience with designing, deploying, operating and optimizing enterprise networking technologies
- Network engineers need to use an expert-level problem-solving process that includes options analysis to support complex network technologies and topologies
- Network designers that design and support complex network technologies and topologies
- Students and professionals in the IT and Technologies sector who wish to enhance their knowledge and acquire an internationally recognized professional certification which can improve their job prospects
What you’ll learn in this course?
- Install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot an enterprise wired network
- Advance routing and infrastructure technologies covered in ENCOR
- Design, deploy, configure, and manage Cisco Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN) solution
- Best practices for configuring routing protocols in the data center and branch
- Implement security principles within an enterprise network
- Overlay network design by using solutions such as SD-Access and SD-WAN
- Use of programming concepts, orchestration, telemetry, and automation tools to create efficient and agile networks
How you'll benefit?
Upon completion of this course, candidates will have the skills and knowledge to:
- Create, analyze, validate and optimize network designs, which is the base for all deployment activities
- Understand the capabilities of different technologies, solutions, and services
- Translate customer requirements into solutions
- Assess readiness to support proposed solutions
- Deploying, operating and optimizing network technologies and solutions
- As a CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert), you can position yourself as a technical leader in the dynamic world of enterprise networks
- With the CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure certification , you get to combine technical expertise with design skills which can add tremendous value to your skillsets
- CCIE certification enhances your skills across the lifecycle of the enterprise infrastructure right from design, deploy, operate and optimize stages
- New age technological needs of networking automation and network programmability are part of the CCIE certification. CCIE acquires these essential skillsets in the form of CCIE certification
- Incremental recognition is an attractive feature of CCIE certification revamp. You need to clear the qualifying exam and CCIE lab. Passing qualifying exam (ENCOR 350-401) entitles you to a specialist certification. It means, after clearing the qualifying exam and lab exam, you get CCIE certificate and specialist certification
- Adding a CCIE certification badge on your social media platforms gives you instant recognition and increases the visibility of your profiles
What is CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure v1.0 Course Curriculum?
Our CCIE training has been designed & developed adhering to latest Cisco Blueprint and includes all modules of CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure Exam
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- General understanding of network fundamentals
- Basic knowledge of how to implement LANs
- General understanding of how to manage network devices
- General understanding of how to secure network devices
- Basic knowledge of network automation
- Basic understanding of Enterprise routing and wireless connectivity
- Knowledge of Software-Defined Networking (SDN) concepts as applied to large-scale live network deployments
- Strong understanding of enterprise wide area network design
- Strong understanding of routing protocol operation, including both interior and exterior routing protocol operation
- Familiarity with Transport Layer Security (TLS) and IP Security (IPSec)
- Basic understanding of Python scripting
- Basic understanding of virtualization
- Ability to use Linux and CLI tools, such as Secure Shell (SSH) and bash
Below training is mandatory to help you meet the prerequisites:
- Network Principles
- Understanding and Troubleshooting Layer 2
- IGP Routing – RIP, EIGRP, OSPF
- VPN Technologies
- IP Multicast
- Infrastructure Security
- IP Services
- Infrastructure Services
- Software-Defined infrastructure deployments
- Cisco SD-Access solutions and deployment
- Cisco SD-WAN solution and deployment
- Cisco SD-WAN edge deployment
- Infrastructure Automation and Programmability
- Automation and scripting
- Data encoding formats
- Interaction with vManage API
- Deploy and verify model-driven telemetry
For more in-depth course curriculum information, Please check CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure Training Course Curriculum Details
- Switch administration , layer 2 protocols
- VLAN, trunking, EtherChannel, other LAN switching technologies
- IGMP, HDLC, PPP, reverse path forwarding
- IPv4 & IPv6 addressing and subnetting
- IPv4 protocol independent multicast
- Multicast source discovery protocol
- Static routing, default routing
- Administrative distance, passive interface
- VRF lite, filtering with any routing protocol
- Redistribution between any routing protocol
- Policy-based routing, sub-optimal routing, bidirectional forwarding detection
- Loop prevention mechanisms, routing protocol authentication
- RIPv2, neighbor relationship, loop free path selection
- Operations, EIGRP stub, load-balancing
- EIGRP [multi-address] named mode, EIGRP convergence and scalability
- OSPFv3 address-family support
- Path preference, OSPF convergence and scalability
- IBGP and EBGP, multiprotocol BGP
- Routing policies, AS path manipulations
- MPLS operations, basic MPLS L3VPN, encapsulation
- DMVPN [single hub], IPsec with pre-shared key
- IOS AAA using local database, device access control
- Control plane policing, switch security features
- Router security features, IPv6 first hop security, device management
- SNMP, logging, end-to-end QoS, troubleshoot QoS using MQC
- First-hop redundancy protocols, network time protocol (NTP)
- IPv4 and IPv6 DHCP, IPv4 network address translation
- IP SLA, tracking object, net flow, embedded event manager
- SD-WAN : Accessing the Lab Device
- SD-WAN : Reset vEdge Cloud Router
- SD-WAN : Remove vEdge Router from vManage Inventory
- SD-WAN : Add vEdge Router to vManage Inventory
- SD-WAN : Configure and Deploy Control-Plane Connectivity
- SD-WAN : Configure and Deploy an Overlay Network
- SD-WAN : Provision and Deploy vManage Templates
- SD-WAN : Provision and Deploy vManage Policies
- SD-WAN : Deploy Multi-Tenant vManage
What to expect in the exam?
The 8 hours practical exam will assess candidate's skills through the entire network lifecycle of designing, deploying, operating and optimizing complex network scenarios. The exam consists out of 2 modules that are fixed in time and will be delivered in a fixed sequence:
The goal of this module is to measure ability to create, analyze, validate and optimize network designs, which is the base for all deployment activities. Candidates will need to:
- Understand capabilities of different technologies, solutions and services
- Translate customer requirements into solutions
- Assess readiness to support proposed solutions
The module is scenario-based, without access to any devices. Candidates will be provided with a set of documentation required to discern before answering web-based items.
Examples of documentation include email threads, high-level design, network topology diagrams, customer requirements and restrictions, etc. Examples of web-based items include Drag-and-Drop, Multiple-Choice-Single-Answer, Multiple-Choice-Multiple-Answer, Dropdown items, etc.
During this module backward navigation will be disabled. As such, candidates will not have full visibility on all questions within this module. Points value(s) associated to each item are not displayed within this module.
In this module, candidates will be deploying, operating and optimizing network technologies and solutions.
- Deploy: Candidates will build the network according to the design specifications, customer requirements and restrictions. All steps required for a successful network implementation will be covered, including configuring, integrating and troubleshooting the commissioning of technologies and solutions, as per Exam Topics
- Operate and Optimize: Candidates will operate and optimize network technologies and solutions. This includes monitoring network health, network performance, configure the network to improve service quality, reduce disruptions, mitigate outages, reduce operating costs, and maintain high availability, reliability, and security, as well as diagnose potential issues and adjust configurations to align to changing business goals and/or technical requirements
This module provides a setup that is very close to an actual production network environment and will consist of both hands-on (device access) as well as web-based items. Where possible, a virtualized lab environment will be used in this module. Please refer to the equipment and software list for more detailed information.
During this module backward navigation will be enabled. Candidates will have full visibility on all questions within this module. Points value(s) associated to each item are displayed within this module.
What is the passing score for CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure v1.0 Lab Exam?
Each module has both a minimum score and a pass score. Both minimum and pass scores are set on a per-module basis, based upon exam difficulty level.
- The pass score corresponds with expert level competence
- The minimum score is the absolute minimum score expected from an expert level candidate
To pass the exam, candidates need to score higher than the aggregated pass score of both modules and score higher than the minimum score set on each of the modules individually
If candidates score less than the overall aggregated pass score of both modules OR score less than the minimum score set on 1 (or more) of the individual modules, they will fail the exam. Upon passing the exam, candidates will not be provided any additional score details.
Candidates that fail the exam will be given a score report, indicating what module(s) they passed or failed. Additionally, candidates will be provided cumulative scoring percentages on a per domain level, across both modules.
What Devices are used during Hands-on Labs?
Our CCIE Enterprise Infrastructurev1.0 Training program provides the students with opportunity to have hands-on labs on CCIE Racks which are based on latest CCIE exam blueprints and in return boost their confidence to work with such high end devices efficiently in enterprise networks.
- Cisco CSR 1000v Series Cloud Services Routers with Cisco IOS XE SD-WAN Release 16.12
- Cisco IOSv with Cisco IOS Software Release 15.8
- Cisco IOSv-L2 with Cisco IOS Software Release 15.2
- Cisco SD-WAN (vManage, vBond, vSmart, vEdge) Software Release 18.4
- Cisco DNA Center Release 1.3.1
- Cisco Catalyst 9300 Series Switches Release 16.12
Supporting virtual machines
- Cisco Identity Services Engine 2.6
- Microsoft Windows 10 Professional
- Ubuntu Desktop 18.04 LTS
What jobs are available after the course?
- Sr. Enterprise network engineer
- Lead Consulting systems engineer
- Sr. Technical solution architect
- L3 Network designer
Do you provide Placement Assistance, post completion of the training?
We are 100% committed to offer placement assistance to our students. Industry approved Resume Templates are provided to candidates as guidance to assist them in writing their resumes. We also provide students with FAQ interview questionnaire to help them prepare for their job interviews.
What is expected salary after the CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure v1.0 Training Course?
On an average a CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure v1.0 Certified Engineer with 5 plus years of experience gets salary in the range of INR 1,00,000 (1 Lac) per month in India.
After CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure training course, what is the Next Step?
Learning never stops. We always recommend CCIE Security v6.0 training. There is huge demand for CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure certified Engineers in market. These training and certification will establish your authority as an industry expert and provide you better career opportunities in the market.
|Exam Name||Exam Code||Duration||Cost||Registration:|
|8 Hours||1600 USD||CCIE Portal|
|CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure v1.0 Training|
|Batch||Weekdays (Mon-Fri)||Weekend (Sat-Sun)|
|Mode||Classroom / Online||Classroom / Online|
|Hours||2 Hours/Day||4 Hours/Day|
|Duration||2 Months||4 Months|
|6 July 2020||CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure v1.0||Classroom / Online||Weekdays (Mon-Fri)||Enquire now|
|11 July 2020||CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure v1.0||Classroom / Online||Weekend (Sat-Sun)||Enquire now|
|20 July 2020||CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure v1.0||Classroom / Online||Weekdays (Mon-Fri)||Enquire now|
|25 July 2020||CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure v1.0||Classroom / Online||Weekend (Sat-Sun)||Enquire now|
I would like to recommend anyone who wants to pursue their CCIE journey or any certification exam to enroll with Octa Networks.First of all they have the best professional trainers in the world and and you get to practice on real devices 24/7 guided by the only 2 Octa s and professional trainers.The pass rate is very high and I have learnt a lot of security technologies from them and I am confidently ready for the CCIE lab and real world work challenges.I have witnessed lot of students coming to Octa Networks empty handed and walking out reach with technologies,knowledge,skills and qualifications that gives them high salaries and even takes them abroad.Recruiters head hunt in Octa Networks everyday, so make sure that you don t miss this lifetime opportunity.
It is an amazing experience from #Octa Networks Octa Networks
The training they are providing for CCNA Security is awesome. The lecture by @Munavar khan is wonderful. The way he explaining and relating technical stuffs with our real life example is amazing. Special thanks to #Joaquim Fernanders and #Arshad Dhunna for giving us such a great opportunity to learn.
Dear All, This is Venkat , I would like to say Thanks to allowed me on Whatsapp group for the CCNA Security, I was Waiting for this Long time , Was missed Last Batch, lucky joined this November batch,
Would like to Thank you for Octa networks and Team, Thankx Arsad and Joaquim
I will come to training part it was Very good who is taking the training Mr, Munawar Khan his having the skills , and teaching style , handle the ethics, overall is very good, what i feel, last time he had did on the first day training on the topic likes Vuelnerability, Threats, Attacks , Recking all this handle the way is very nice , he has own layman language style is good,
Due to this we can able to catch the concept easily , i would like to continue for this training, felt in love for this Security Technology.
Currently, I am taking CCNA Data Center training which is lead by Mr. Ronak Vyas. I appreciate his efforts in guiding and explaining the DC concepts. Also, he answers all the questions or doubts raised by the participants after explaining the topic.
Mr.Ronak very well explained step by step on concepts like UCS, OTV and VPC in Lab rack setup practically.
Hello guys, my name is Ranjit and I am happy to share my experience at Octa Networks. I enroll through Online classes for CCNA (R & S). The trainers at Octa Networks @ Rathod Jagdish are really professional and ensure that students develop a crystal clear understanding of the concepts. Lab and Theory both are explained very well, in depth, step by step.Most important is He shares practical knowledge as well. Moreover, We are more than 100 participants in online training, still trainer manages everything, Clear all doubts for all. It's difficult to manage, but @ Rathod Jagdish manages it smartly. If you want to gain in-depth knowledge of networking then Octa Networks is the best place for you in INDIA. Again, many thanks for quality training to Octa Networks Team . Joaquim Sir and Arshad Sir you are doing best.
Aspak Alam Khan
One of my friends recommended about this to me and unfortunately I ignored him for few months. Later I agreed him joined their classes. Since then I was blaming myself for not joining before. They are excellent in technology classes. They have students worldwide . If you want to get your #CCIE_Digit this is the right place for sure. When it comes to RnS classes, Sancchit Puri, You are the best!!
Congratulations to you from my side for your start-up. Octa Networks is good place to learn the Networking concepts in depth with the help of real time experienced faculties. And the institute is offering free CCNA and CCNP training to students. I really appreciate your support and guidance which you guys are providing for freshers and experienced persons.
Frequently Asked Question
We provide a lab training facility in Asia with 24×7 Lab access with rack and lab administrator guide along with CCIE certified faculties. Additionally, we offer great value for money to all our candidates through Personality development sessions. We are the best CCIE training institute in Mumbai.CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure online training is made available at Octa Networks.
There are various important features to be considered while choosing the best institute for CCIE Certification course preparation. First of all, a candidate should visit the training institute physically to verify the facilities. Some of the key aspects to be considered are:
- Real Cisco Devices for training (Lab equipment and availability)
- CCIE Certified trainers
- CCIE success results track record
- Job Placements assistance
- Reviews from existing candidates
- 24×7 Lab access facility
You need to pass one core exam (ENCOR 300-401) and the corresponding lab exam CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure v1.0 to achieve your CCIE certificate.
Yes. The same technology core exam will serve as the core exam for the CCNP and CCIE certification.
In the revamped structure, if you pass the core exam (ENCOR 300-401). You are eligible to appear for CCIE lab exam for CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure and CCIE Enterprise Wireless. It means that once you clear the ENCOR 300-401 written exam, you can appear for CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure v1.0 lab or CCIE Enterprise Wireless v1.0 lab. For all the remaining CCIE certificates like Data Center, Security, Service Provider, and Collaboration, there are separate qualifying written exams and respective lab exams.
Once you clear the technology core exam (ENCOR 300-401), you can clear the CCIE lab exam within 3 years of passing the qualifying technology core exam. Plus if you can pass the corresponding technology concentration exam, you will get CCNP certificate too.
Having a CCNA or CCNP certificate is not necessary before appearing for the CCIE technology core exam and the corresponding lab exam. You can directly appear for the technology core exam and then attempt the CCIE lab after clearing the technology core exam.
All the current certificates will be valid for the full three years from the date of certification. After 24th Feb 2020, you will get the new corresponding certificate too which will have the same validity as that of your original certificate. For example, if you have an active CCNA Routing and Switching on Feb 24th, 2020, you will be granted the new CCNA certification. The important thing to note here is that when you are granted the updated certification, your certification validity will remain unchanged.
If you clear the lab exam on or before 23rd Feb 2020 or you are an active CCIE, your suspended year will be converted to an active year. For example, if your active CCIE would have been suspended beginning April 21st, 2020, you will have your status activated until April 21st, 2021.
Yes, the same written exam serves as the core exam for CCNP certification and CCIE certification.
The new CCIE lab exams will be available April 27, 2020.
For the latest update on impact to CCIE lab testing, please visit http://cs.co/ccielabclosures.
Learners will be able to choose between wireless and infrastructure lab exams within the Enterprise track. All other CCIE lab exams are standardized to the technology track, including Security, Service Provider, Collaboration and Data Center.
Yes, you are required to pass the technology core exam before you take the lab exam.
The CCIE lab exam is being updated in order to assess candidates’ skills through the entire adoption lifecycle of designing, deploying, operating and optimizing complex network scenarios. The lab format has changed to assess these skills end-to-end.
The CCIE lab format will change to assess candidates’ skills through the entire adoption lifecycle of designing, deploying, operating and optimizing complex network scenarios. The lab exam consists of 2 modules that are fixed in time and will be delivered in a fixed sequence:
• Module 1: Design (3 hours)
• Module 2: Deploy, Operate and Optimize (5 hours)
Automation and Network Programmability skills are an integral part of both modules.
A CCIE or CCIE Emeritus that maintains their active or Emeritus status for 20 years has the option to choose a lifetime Emeritus status with no fee. For more information on the CCIE Lifetime Emeritus Benefit, please visit https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/training-events/trainingcertifications/certifications/expert/ccie-program/emeritus.html.
Yes. If you passed exams prior to the migration that are equivalent to a technology core exam, you have three years from the date you last passed a technology core equivalent exam to take the CCIE lab in that same track. After three years have lapsed, you must pass the technology core exam again in a given track to be able to take the CCIE lab in that track. For example, an individual with an active CCNP Routing & Switching certification who last recertified their CCNP on September 23, 2019 can take the CCIE Enterprise lab up until September 24, 2022. An individual who obtained their CCNP Routing & Switching certification on February 25, 2017 will have until February 26, 2020 to take the CCIE Enterprise lab. An individual that has passed both ROUTE (300-101) and SWITCH (300-115) exams on September 23, 2019 will have until September 24, 2022 to take the CCIE Enterprise lab.