Network Virtualization Certification VMware VCP6-NV
VCP6-NV Training in Mumbai, India
Let us have a look at the VCP6-NV i.e. VMware Certified Professional 6 – Network Virtualization certification track.
Octa Networks is the most renowned and reliable institute for VCP6-NV training in India, Mumbai. Certified, passionate and experienced faculties mentor, guide and train students and professionals towards achieving one of the most coveted certifications in the world.VCP6-NV online training is available along with onsite training. Students can opt for a convenient method of training delivery.
Octa Networks provides a VCP6-NV course in Mumbai Centre using VMware products and solutions in VCP6-NV lab Facility which is available 24x7. VCP6-NV syllabus is designed to validate skill sets related to VMware technology in the Certification Program.
VCP6-NV certification along with VMware education services has reaffirmed the direct link between training and success of a candidate. Octa Networks schedules VCP6-NV Bootcamp to train and coach candidates for their career in the field of VMware technologies and solutions.
VCP6-NV CertificationTraining at Octa Networks: KEY FEATURES
- Guaranteed training and access @ real-time Devices.
- MCSE Windows Server 2016 Concepts explained in a practical and theoretical context.
- 24*7 Access to VCP6-NVLabs for students
- 60+ hours of training in the classroom with interactive whiteboard and projector.
- Candidates can attend repeat classes till they get their doubts cleared.
- Classrooms equipped with projectors, Wi-Fi connectivity, and Digital Pads.
- Pre-Certification and Post-Certification Support and Guidance
- Convenient availability of batches from early morning to late night.
- 24×7 access to Trainers / Mentors.
- Highly experienced, motivated, passionate and certified trainers
- Diploma, BA, BCOM, BSC, BE or BCA Graduates
- Students and professionals in the IT and Technologies sector who wish to enhance their knowledge in the Network Virtualizationtechnologies and acquire an internationally recognized expert certification to improve their job prospects.
Before taking the VCP6-NV course, candidates should be familiar with
- Understanding of NSX technologies
- Attend one of the required training courses
- Pass one of the Foundation exams (vSphere 6 Foundations or vSphere 6.5 Foundations)
- Attending prescribed training courses and passing one of the foundation exams is not mandatory but highly recommended by VMware before attempting the VCP6-NV exam.
- If you hold a valid CCIE Data Center or CCIE R&S, you can attempt the VCP6-NV certification without completing a course.
- Active/No-expired Cisco certifications can be used as qualifying criteria for VCP-NV or VCAP-NV examinations.
- Deploy the NSX Manager virtual appliance
- Integrate the NSX Manager with vCenter Server
- Implement and Configure NSX Controllers
- Exclude virtual machines from firewall protection according to a deployment plan
- Prepare vSphere Distributed Switching for NSX
- Prepare a cluster for NSX
- Configure the appropriate teaming policy for a given implementation
- Configure VXLAN Transport parameters according to a deployment plan
- Create Transport Zones according to a deployment plan
- Configure the control plane mode for a Transport Zone
- Add clusters to Transport Zones
- Remove clusters from Transport Zones
Objective 1.1 – Deploy VMware NSX Infrastructure components
Configure Single Sign On
Specify a Syslog Server
Objective 1.2 - Prepare Host Clusters for Network Virtualization
Add/remove Hosts from cluster
Objective 1.3 – Configure and Manage Transport Zones
- Create/Delete Logical Switches
- Assign and configure IP addresses
- Connect a Logical Switch to an NSX Edge
- Deploy services on a Logical Switch
- Connect/Disconnect virtual machines to/from a Logical Switch
- Test Logical Switch connectivity
- Add Layer 2 Bridging
- Connect Layer 2 Bridging to the appropriate distributed virtual port groupTools
- NSX Administration Guide
- vSphere Web Client
- NSX Edge CLI
- Deploy the appropriate NSX Edge (ESG/LDR) device according to a deployment plan
- Configure centralized and distributed routing
- Configure default gateway parameters
- Configure static routes
- Select and configure appropriate dynamic routing protocol according to a deployment plan:
- Configure route redistribution to support a multi-protocol environment
Objective 2.1 – Create and Manage Logical Switches
Objective 2.2 – Configure and Manage Layer 2 Bridging
Objective 2.3 – Configure and Manage Routing
- Configure the appropriate Load Balancer model for a given application topology
- Configure SSL off-loading
- Configure a service monitor to define health check parameters for a specific type of network traffic
- Optimize a server pool to manage and share backend servers
- Configure an application profile and rules•Configure virtual servers
- Configure IPSec VPN service to enable site to site communication
- Configure SSL VPN service to allow remote users to access private networks
- Configure L2 VPN service to stretch multiple logical networks across geographical sites
- Configure DHCP services according to a deployment plan:
- Configure DNS services
- Configure NAT services to provide access to services running on privately addressed virtual machines
Objective 3.1 – Configure and Manage Logical Load Balancing
Objective 3.2 – Configure and Manage Logical Virtual Private Networks (VPNs)
Objective 3.3 – Configure and Manage Additional VMware NSX Edge Services
oCreate/edit a DHCP IP Pool
oCreate/edit DHCP Static Binding
oConfigure DHCP relay
- Configure Edge and Distributed Firewall rules according to a deployment plan:
- Configure SpoofGuard policies to enhance security
- Filter firewall rules to narrow a scope
- Create/configure Service Composer according to a deployment plan:
- Create/edit/delete Security Tags
- Configure Network Introspection
- Configure Guest Introspection tools
Objective 4.1 – Configure and Manage Logical Firewall Services
oCreate/configure Firewall rule sections for specific departments oCreate/configure Identity-based firewall (IDFW) for specific users/groups
Objective 4.2 – Configure and Manage Service Composer
oConfigure Security Groups
oConfigure Security Policies
oConfigure Activity Monitoring for a Security Policy
- Schedule/Backup/Restore NSX Manager data
- Export/Restore vSphere Distributed Switch configuration
- Export/Import Service Composer profiles
- Save/Export/Import/Load Distributed Firewall configurations
- Configure logging for NSX components according to a deployment plan
- Monitor health of networking services
- Monitor health and status of infrastructure components:
- Enable data collection for single/multiple virtual machines
- Implement identity service support for Active Directory, NIS, and LDAP with Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Manage User rights:
Objective 5.1 – Backup and Restore Network Configurations
Objective 5.2 – Monitor a VMware NSX Implementation Skills and Abilities
Objective 5.3 – Configure and Manage Role Based Access Control
oAssign roles to user accounts
oChange a user role
oDelete/disable/enable a user account
- Configure NSX manager roles (Primary, Secondary, Standalone, Transit) according to a deploymentplan:
- Deploy/configure Universal Controller Cluster
- Configure Universal segment ID pools
- Create/manage Universal transport zones
- Create/configure Universal Logical Switches
- Create/configure Universal Distributed Logical Routers
- Configure local egress
- Configure Universal MAC sets
- Configure Universal IP sets
- Configure Universal security groups
- Configure Universal firewall rules
- Configure Universal services and service groups
Objective 6.1 – Configure Cross vCenter VMware NSX infrastructure components
oAssign Primary role to specified NSX Manager
oAssign Secondary role to specified NSX Managers
Objective 6.2 – Configure and Manage Universal Logical Network Objects
Objective 6.3 – Configure and Manage Universal Logical Security Objects
- Troubleshoot NSX Manager services
- Download Technical Supports logs from NSX Manager
- Troubleshoot host preparation issues
- Troubleshoot NSX Controller cluster status, roles and connectivity
- Troubleshoot Logical Switch transport zone and NSX Edge mappings
- Troubleshoot Logical Router interface and route mappings
- Troubleshoot distributed and edge firewall implementations
- Monitor and analyze virtual machine traffic with Flow Monitoring
- Troubleshoot virtual machine connectivity
- Troubleshoot dynamic routing protocols
- Troubleshoot VPN service issues
- Troubleshoot DHCP/DNS/NAT service issues
- Troubleshoot Logical Load Balancer implementation issues
- Download Technical Support logs from NSX Edge instances
Objective 7.1 – Troubleshoot Common VMware NSX Installation/Configuration Issues
Objective 7.2 – Troubleshoot VMware NSX Connectivity Issues
Objective 7.3 – Troubleshoot VMware NSX Edge Services Issues
- Construct and execute an API call using correct syntax and formatting
- Programmatically configure system parameters including:
- Analyze, modify, and successfully retrieve configuration data using an existing API call
Objective 8.1 – Administer and Execute calls using the VMware NSX vSphere API
oNSX controller syslog
oModify DLR declared dead time
- Exam Number 2VO-642
- Product - Vmware NSX for vSphere v6.2
- Associated Certification - VCP6-NV, VCP=NV 2019
- Duration - 120 Minutes
- Number of Questions - 77
- Passing Score - 300
- Format - Single and Multiple Choice, Proctored
|Weekend Batch: Sat - Sun|
|5 weeks||4 Hours / Day||Online/Onsite||Ask For Quote|
|Weekday Batch: Mon - Fri|
|4 weeks||2 Hours / Day||Online/Onsite||Ask For Quote|
In a Group of 2 discount will be 10% per head
In a Group of 3 discount will be 15% per head
In a Group of 4 discount will be 20% per head
I would like to recommend anyone who wants to pursue their CCIE journey or any certification exam to enroll with Octa Networks.First of all they have the best professional trainers in the world and and you get to practice on real devices 24/7 guided by the only 2 Octa s and professional trainers.The pass rate is very high and I have learnt a lot of security technologies from them and I am confidently ready for the CCIE lab and real world work challenges.I have witnessed lot of students coming to Octa Networks empty handed and walking out reach with technologies,knowledge,skills and qualifications that gives them high salaries and even takes them abroad.Recruiters head hunt in Octa Networks everyday, so make sure that you don t miss this lifetime opportunity.
It is an amazing experience from #Octa Networks Octa Networks
The training they are providing for CCNA Security is awesome. The lecture by @Munavar khan is wonderful. The way he explaining and relating technical stuffs with our real life example is amazing. Special thanks to #Joaquim Fernanders and #Arshad Dhunna for giving us such a great opportunity to learn.
Dear All, This is Venkat , I would like to say Thanks to allowed me on Whatsapp group for the CCNA Security, I was Waiting for this Long time , Was missed Last Batch, lucky joined this November batch,
Would like to Thank you for Octa networks and Team, Thankx Arsad and Joaquim
I will come to training part it was Very good who is taking the training Mr, Munawar Khan his having the skills , and teaching style , handle the ethics, overall is very good, what i feel, last time he had did on the first day training on the topic likes Vuelnerability, Threats, Attacks , Recking all this handle the way is very nice , he has own layman language style is good,
Due to this we can able to catch the concept easily , i would like to continue for this training, felt in love for this Security Technology.
Currently, I am taking CCNA Data Center training which is lead by Mr. Ronak Vyas. I appreciate his efforts in guiding and explaining the DC concepts. Also, he answers all the questions or doubts raised by the participants after explaining the topic.
Mr.Ronak very well explained step by step on concepts like UCS, OTV and VPC in Lab rack setup practically.
Hello guys, my name is Ranjit and I am happy to share my experience at Octa Networks. I enroll through Online classes for CCNA (R & S). The trainers at Octa Networks @ Rathod Jagdish are really professional and ensure that students develop a crystal clear understanding of the concepts. Lab and Theory both are explained very well, in depth, step by step.Most important is He shares practical knowledge as well. Moreover, We are more than 100 participants in online training, still trainer manages everything, Clear all doubts for all. It's difficult to manage, but @ Rathod Jagdish manages it smartly. If you want to gain in-depth knowledge of networking then Octa Networks is the best place for you in INDIA. Again, many thanks for quality training to Octa Networks Team . Joaquim Sir and Arshad Sir you are doing best.
Aspak Alam Khan
One of my friends recommended about this to me and unfortunately I ignored him for few months. Later I agreed him joined their classes. Since then I was blaming myself for not joining before. They are excellent in technology classes. They have students worldwide . If you want to get your #CCIE_Digit this is the right place for sure. When it comes to RnS classes, Sancchit Puri, You are the best!!
Congratulations to you from my side for your start-up. Octa Networks is good place to learn the Networking concepts in depth with the help of real time experienced faculties. And the institute is offering free CCNA and CCNP training to students. I really appreciate your support and guidance which you guys are providing for freshers and experienced persons.
Frequently Asked Question
Octa Networks provides VCAP6-NV-DEPLOY training in Mumbai. Octa Networks has VCAP6-NV-DEPLOY batches scheduled as per the convenience of the certification aspirants. Regular (Mon-Fri) classroom training takes 4 weeks or 40 hours.
VCAP6-NV-DEPLOYis valid for two years. Valid certifications can be recertified indefinitely, but if not recertified before the ‘Valid Through’ date listed on the certification, it gets revoked.
Yes. VCP-NV 2019 is mandatory for VCP certification.
The VCAP6-NV-DEPLOY Certification is the advanced professional level certification which opens the doors of opportunities in the industry by improving the chances of getting hired by global companies. Successful completion of prestigious VCAP6-NV-DEPLOY Training and Certification enhances your job profile. It also validates participant’s ability to disseminate practical and applicable knowledge and skill-sets related to installing, configuring and administering VMware virtualization solutions.
The prime objective of the VCAP6-NV-DEPLOY training is to develop skilled professionals who can understand, configure and troubleshoot the VMware network virtualization solutions across the globe. The average salary ranges from 3,00,000 – 4,00,000 INR.
VCAP6-NV-DEPLOYcertificate examination is a 23 question exam with the duration is 205 minutes and 300 as passing score.