Checkpoint Firewall Training in Mumbai, India
- Training Mode
Online & Onsite
- Learning Method
Lecture & Self-Study
- Training Hours
3 Hours per day
- Hands on Labs
- Study Material
Weekdays (Mon-Fri) & Weekend (Sat-Sun)
CCSE Course overview
Checkpoint is an industry leader in network security known as next generation and advanced firewall protection system identifies and control applications and scans content to stop threats. Checkpoint is globally accepted and widely used security solutions provider across the globe, providing security solutions to top 100 organizations across the world. Checkpoint training and certifications are tailored as you have the skills and knowledge to work with next generation firewall. Octa Networks Checkpoint firewall training enables network professionals to deploy and administer Check Point security solutions efficiently.
Checkpoint training and certification courses enable you to defend against network threats and malware. After completing the Checkpoint firewall training you will be able to identify and control application usage, you can optimize the rule base after evaluating current existing security policies, monitor suspicious activities and analyze security attacks, manage user access to corporate LANs and more. Checkpoint certifications validate your skills and knowledge to implement the latest network security advancements.
Octa Networks offer training for Checkpoint courses to train candidates to undertake the exams. When you pass the Checkpoint certification exams, it opens an array of career opportunities for the network security professionals. Our instructor-led class as well as online training for Checkpoint courses is tailored in such a way that every candidate can make the best out of it. Students can appear and pass their exams in first attempt when you get training from our checkpoint certified trainers.
Octa Networks offer in-class Checkpoint firewall training in Mumbai, India with latest and advanced lab facilities. Get hands-on CCSA security certification training and CCSE certification training with our working and certified professional trainers. Our specially designed curriculum, targets each required topics of CCSA and CCSE certification course required to pass the certification exams. Octa Networks trainers are working professionals who are highly experienced in CCSA and CCSE security technology and they ensure you will get in-depth real time industry experience. Be ready to advance your network security skills with CCSA and CCSE certification course training.
Octa Networks is based in Mumbai, India and offers various networking courses training including Palo Alto. We are pioneer, reliable and and the best institute for Checkpoint training in Mumbai, India.
Check Point Certified Security Expert (CCSE) Course Details
Total Course Duration
- 1 months of Instructor-led classroom training
- 1 months of instructor-led online training
Who should enroll?
- Network Security Engineers
- Network Security Administrators
- Network administrators
- Check Point Professionals who want to improve their competencies
- Professionals who aspire to obtain CCSA / CCSE Certification
What is PCNSE Course Curriculum?
Octa networks Check Point Firewall Training Course curriculum is exquisitely designed to cover modules of both, Check Point CCSA & CCSE Certifications. This is really helpful for systematic preparation of Check Point CCSA & CCSE Certification exams.
Before taking this course, candidates should be familiar with
- Working knowledge of security fundamentals
- Basic knowledge of TCP / IP
- Knowledge of Windows, Unix,
- knowledge of how Internet works
- Check Point Security Management Architecture (SMART)
- The Check Point Firewall features
- Security Gateway Inspection Architecture
- Check Point Firewall Infrastructure
- Checkpoint Deployment Considerations
- Check Point Smart Console Clients
- Security Management Server
- Securing Channels of Communication
- Check Point Deployment Platforms
- Check Point Gaia
- Security Policy Basics
- Managing Objects & Creating the Rule Base
- Rule Base Management
- Policy Management and Revision Control
- Policy creation
- SmartView Tracker ,SmartView Monitor
- Monitoring Suspicious
- Activity Rules
- Gateway Status
- SmartView Tracker vs.SmartView Monitor
- Introduction to NAT & Manual NAT
- SmartUpdate and Managing Licenses
- Viewing License Properties
- Service Contracts
- Creating Users and Groups
- Security Gateway Authentication
- User Authentication, Session Authentication & Client Authentication
- LDAP User Management with
- Introduction to Identity
- The Check Point VPN
- VPN Deployments & Implementation
- VPN Topologies
- Special VPN Gateway Conditions
- Access Control and VPN Communities
- Integrating VPNs into a Rule Base
- Remote Access VPNs
- Corporate and Branch Office
- Backup and Restore Security Gateways and Management Servers
- Upgrading Standalone Full High Availability
- VRRP, Clustering and Acceleration
- ClusterXL: Load Sharing
- Maintenance Tasks and Tools
- Management HA
- SecureXL: Security Acceleration
- CoreXL: Multicore Acceleration
- Advanced VPN Concepts and Practices
- Remote Access VPNs
- Multiple Entry Point VPNs
- Tunnel Management
- VPN Debug
- Third Party Certificates
- Security VPN
- SmartEvent, SmartEvent Architecture &SmartReporter
We have state of the art Training Labs and provide extensive Lab sessions for Practical implementation of Check Point products. With such detailed practice, you will become confident to configure and manage Check Point Next Gen Firewalls. Our Lab sessions comprise of following :
- Explore Checkpoint Firewall Features
- Distributed Installation
- Branch Office Security Gateway Installation
- CLI Tools
- Building a Security
- Configure the DMZ
- Monitoring with SmartView Tracker
- Configure NAT
- Configuring User Directory
- Identity Awareness
- Site-to-site VPN Between
- Core CLI Elements of Firewall Administration
- Migrating to a Clustering Solution
- Configure Site-to-Site VPNs with
- Remote Access with Endpoint
- Configuring SmartDashboard to Interface with Active Directory
- Configure Site-to-Site VPNs with Third Party Certificates
- Remote Access with Endpoint Security VPN
- SmartEvent and SmartReporter
What Devices are used during Hands-on Labs?
During the Check Point Firewall Training Course, we insist that you get maximum possible Practice of working with Check Point Security Gateway Appliances and Management Platforms. Our Labs are equipped with the following Checkpoint equipment’s
- Security Gateway Appliances (Firewall): 3100/ 3200/ 5100/ 5200/ 5400/ 5600/ 5800/ 5900
- SMART-1: Security Management Platform: 405 /410 / 525 /5050 /5150
- Software Operating: R80
Training Plan & Schedule
|Check Point Certified Security Expert Training|
|Batch||Weekdays (Mon-Fri)||Weekend (Sat-Sun)|
|Mode||Classroom / Online||Classroom / Online|
|Hours||3 Hours/Day||4 Hours/Day|
|Duration||1 Month||2 Months|
|10 August 2020||Check Point Certified Security Expert||Classroom / Online||Weekdays (Mon-Fri)||Enquire now|
|15 August 2020||Check Point Certified Security Expert||Classroom / Online||Weekend (Sat-Sun)||Enquire now|
|24 August 2020||Check Point Certified Security Expert||Classroom / Online||Weekdays (Mon-Fri)||Enquire now|
|29 August 2020||Check Point Certified Security Expert||Classroom / Online||Weekend (Sat-Sun)||Enquire now|
I would like to recommend anyone who wants to pursue their CCIE journey or any certification exam to enroll with Octa Networks.First of all they have the best professional trainers in the world and and you get to practice on real devices 24/7 guided by the only 2 Octa s and professional trainers.The pass rate is very high and I have learnt a lot of security technologies from them and I am confidently ready for the CCIE lab and real world work challenges.I have witnessed lot of students coming to Octa Networks empty handed and walking out reach with technologies,knowledge,skills and qualifications that gives them high salaries and even takes them abroad.Recruiters head hunt in Octa Networks everyday, so make sure that you don t miss this lifetime opportunity.
It is an amazing experience from #Octa Networks Octa Networks
The training they are providing for CCNA Security is awesome. The lecture by @Munavar khan is wonderful. The way he explaining and relating technical stuffs with our real life example is amazing. Special thanks to #Joaquim Fernanders and #Arshad Dhunna for giving us such a great opportunity to learn.
Dear All, This is Venkat , I would like to say Thanks to allowed me on Whatsapp group for the CCNA Security, I was Waiting for this Long time , Was missed Last Batch, lucky joined this November batch,
Would like to Thank you for Octa networks and Team, Thankx Arsad and Joaquim
I will come to training part it was Very good who is taking the training Mr, Munawar Khan his having the skills , and teaching style , handle the ethics, overall is very good, what i feel, last time he had did on the first day training on the topic likes Vuelnerability, Threats, Attacks , Recking all this handle the way is very nice , he has own layman language style is good,
Due to this we can able to catch the concept easily , i would like to continue for this training, felt in love for this Security Technology.
Currently, I am taking CCNA Data Center training which is lead by Mr. Ronak Vyas. I appreciate his efforts in guiding and explaining the DC concepts. Also, he answers all the questions or doubts raised by the participants after explaining the topic.
Mr.Ronak very well explained step by step on concepts like UCS, OTV and VPC in Lab rack setup practically.
Hello guys, my name is Ranjit and I am happy to share my experience at Octa Networks. I enroll through Online classes for CCNA (R & S). The trainers at Octa Networks @ Rathod Jagdish are really professional and ensure that students develop a crystal clear understanding of the concepts. Lab and Theory both are explained very well, in depth, step by step.Most important is He shares practical knowledge as well. Moreover, We are more than 100 participants in online training, still trainer manages everything, Clear all doubts for all. It's difficult to manage, but @ Rathod Jagdish manages it smartly. If you want to gain in-depth knowledge of networking then Octa Networks is the best place for you in INDIA. Again, many thanks for quality training to Octa Networks Team . Joaquim Sir and Arshad Sir you are doing best.
Aspak Alam Khan
One of my friends recommended about this to me and unfortunately I ignored him for few months. Later I agreed him joined their classes. Since then I was blaming myself for not joining before. They are excellent in technology classes. They have students worldwide . If you want to get your #CCIE_Digit this is the right place for sure. When it comes to RnS classes, Sancchit Puri, You are the best!!
Congratulations to you from my side for your start-up. Octa Networks is good place to learn the Networking concepts in depth with the help of real time experienced faculties. And the institute is offering free CCNA and CCNP training to students. I really appreciate your support and guidance which you guys are providing for freshers and experienced persons.
Frequently Asked Question
Following are the pre-requisites:
- CCSA Certification pre-requisites: Knowledge of TCP/IP and routing fundamentals.
- CCSE Certification pre-requisites: You should have cleared CCSA Certification
Please schedule your CCSA & CCSE examination via the Pearson Vue Website https://home.pearsonvue.com/checkpoint/
Pearson Vueare authorized testing vendors for Check Point Professional Certification
Check Point CCSA & CCSE Certification Exam comprises of the following questions.
- Multiple choice questions
- Scenarios based questions
Questions will not have multiple answers. You will have to “Select the Best” answer
Duration of Check Point CCSA & CCSE Certification exam is 90minutes. You have to answer 100 questions in 90 minutes. You are required to score more than 70% marks to achieve the certification.
Check Point CCSA & CCSE Certification fees are $250 + Local Taxes. Fees are payable in US Dollars.
Check Point CCSA& CCSE Certification are good / valid for Two years. Please ensure that you renew your certification before it expires.