Data Center Certification Track - JNCIP- DC
Data Center Certification TRACK - JNCIP- DC Training
One of the pioneers in the training industry, Octa Networks is the most renowned and reliable institute for JNCIP-DC training in India, Mumbai. Octa Networks boasts of certified, passionate and experienced faculties whose role is to mentor, guide and train students and professionals towards achieving one of the most coveted certifications in the world. Professionals and students have the option of selecting a convenient method of training delivery for JNCIP-DC.
Juniper devices are used by Octa Networks for the JNCIP-DC course in Mumbai Centre. JNCIP-DC lab Facility is available 24x7. Validating skillsets related to Juniper technology in the Juniper Networks Certification Program is the objective of the JNCIP-DC syllabus.
This is a professional-level certification for the students and professionals who are looking for enhancing their credentials with a global certificate which will open the doors of infinite possibilities in their careers in the enterprise routing and switching implementations and data center environments based on Junos.
JNCIP-DC Certification Training at Octa Networks: KEY FEATURES
- Guaranteed training and access @ real-time Devices.
- Explanation of Juniper Enterprise Routing and Switching Concepts (theoretically &practically) on actual hardware Devices.
- 24*7 Access to JNCIP-DCLab for students
- 60+ hours of training in the classroom with interactive whiteboard and projector.
- Candidates can attend repeat classes till they get their doubts cleared.
- Classrooms equipped with projectors, Wi-Fi connectivity, and Digital Pads.
- Pre-Certification and Post-Certification Support and Guidance
- Convenient availability of batches from early morning to late night.
- 24×7 access to Trainers / Mentors.
- Highly experienced, motivated, passionate and certified trainers
- Diploma, BA, BCOM, BSC, BE or BCA Graduates
- Students and professionals in the IT and Technologies sector who wish to enhance their knowledge in the Data Center and enterprise routing and switching technologies and acquire an internationally recognized professional certification which can improve their job prospects.
Before taking the JNCIS-ENT course, candidates should be familiar with
- Understanding of server system design and architecture
- Familiarity with Ethernet and TCP/IP networking
- Familiarity with SANs
- Familiarity with Fibre Channel protocol
- Understanding of JUNOS Enterprise Data Center Architecture
- Familiarity with hypervisor technologies (such as VMware)
- Data center networking concepts & storage concepts
- Data center virtualization
- Describe Zero Touch Provisioning concepts
- Describe management or high availability concepts
- Order of operations
- Describe MC-LAG concepts
- Positioning scenarios
- Demonstrate knowledge of configuring, monitoring, or troubleshooting MC-LAG
- Describe Layer 2 Fabric concepts
- Physical layout
- Virtual Chassis
- Demonstrate knowledge of configuring, monitoring, or troubleshooting Layer 2 Fabric technologie
- Describe IP Fabric concepts
- 3-stage Clos architecture
- IP Fabric routing
- IP Fabric scaling
- IP Fabric best practices
- Demonstrate knowledge of configuring, monitoring, or troubleshooting IP Fabrics
- Describe VXLAN concepts
- L2VPN control planes
- Multicast control plane
- Data plane
- Demonstrate knowledge of configuring, monitoring, or troubleshooting VXLAN
- Describe EVPN concepts
- Route types
- EVPN multicast
- MAC Learning
- Demonstrate knowledge of configuring, monitoring, or troubleshooting EVPNs
- Describe DCI concepts
- Interconnect network types
- Interconnect networks
- Layer 2 and 3 stretch
- EVPN-signaled VXLAN for DCI
- Demonstrate knowledge of configuring, monitoring, or troubleshooting DCI
- Describe single tenant and multi-tenant architectures
- Traffic isolation
- Describe data center security concepts
- Exam code: JN0-681
- Written exam
- Administered by Pearson VUE
- Exam length: 120 minutes
- Exam type: 65 multiple-choice questions
- Pass/fail status is available immediately
- Junos Software Release: 18.4
|4 weeks||2 Hours / Day||Online/Onsite||To be shared INR + Taxes|
In a Group of 2 discount will be 10% per head
In a Group of 3 discount will be 15% per head
In a Group of 4 discount will be 20% per head
I would like to recommend anyone who wants to pursue their CCIE journey or any certification exam to enroll with Octa Networks.First of all they have the best professional trainers in the world and and you get to practice on real devices 24/7 guided by the only 2 Octa s and professional trainers.The pass rate is very high and I have learnt a lot of security technologies from them and I am confidently ready for the CCIE lab and real world work challenges.I have witnessed lot of students coming to Octa Networks empty handed and walking out reach with technologies,knowledge,skills and qualifications that gives them high salaries and even takes them abroad.Recruiters head hunt in Octa Networks everyday, so make sure that you don t miss this lifetime opportunity.
It is an amazing experience from #Octa Networks Octa Networks
The training they are providing for CCNA Security is awesome. The lecture by @Munavar khan is wonderful. The way he explaining and relating technical stuffs with our real life example is amazing. Special thanks to #Joaquim Fernanders and #Arshad Dhunna for giving us such a great opportunity to learn.
Dear All, This is Venkat , I would like to say Thanks to allowed me on Whatsapp group for the CCNA Security, I was Waiting for this Long time , Was missed Last Batch, lucky joined this November batch,
Would like to Thank you for Octa networks and Team, Thankx Arsad and Joaquim
I will come to training part it was Very good who is taking the training Mr, Munawar Khan his having the skills , and teaching style , handle the ethics, overall is very good, what i feel, last time he had did on the first day training on the topic likes Vuelnerability, Threats, Attacks , Recking all this handle the way is very nice , he has own layman language style is good,
Due to this we can able to catch the concept easily , i would like to continue for this training, felt in love for this Security Technology.
Currently, I am taking CCNA Data Center training which is lead by Mr. Ronak Vyas. I appreciate his efforts in guiding and explaining the DC concepts. Also, he answers all the questions or doubts raised by the participants after explaining the topic.
Mr.Ronak very well explained step by step on concepts like UCS, OTV and VPC in Lab rack setup practically.
Hello guys, my name is Ranjit and I am happy to share my experience at Octa Networks. I enroll through Online classes for CCNA (R & S). The trainers at Octa Networks @ Rathod Jagdish are really professional and ensure that students develop a crystal clear understanding of the concepts. Lab and Theory both are explained very well, in depth, step by step.Most important is He shares practical knowledge as well. Moreover, We are more than 100 participants in online training, still trainer manages everything, Clear all doubts for all. It's difficult to manage, but @ Rathod Jagdish manages it smartly. If you want to gain in-depth knowledge of networking then Octa Networks is the best place for you in INDIA. Again, many thanks for quality training to Octa Networks Team . Joaquim Sir and Arshad Sir you are doing best.
Aspak Alam Khan
One of my friends recommended about this to me and unfortunately I ignored him for few months. Later I agreed him joined their classes. Since then I was blaming myself for not joining before. They are excellent in technology classes. They have students worldwide . If you want to get your #CCIE_Digit this is the right place for sure. When it comes to RnS classes, Sancchit Puri, You are the best!!
Congratulations to you from my side for your start-up. Octa Networks is good place to learn the Networking concepts in depth with the help of real time experienced faculties. And the institute is offering free CCNA and CCNP training to students. I really appreciate your support and guidance which you guys are providing for freshers and experienced persons.
Frequently Asked Question
Octa Networks has JNCIP-DC batches scheduled as per the convenience of the certification aspirants. Regular (Mon-Fri) classroom training takes 4 weeks or 40 hours.
Yes. JNCIP-DC certification isthe qualifying criteria for expert certification for Data Center and Enterprise Routing & Switching certification tracks.
JNCIP-DCis valid for three years.
The JNCIP-DC Certification is the gateway for getting hired by global companies. Successful completion of prestigious JNCIP-DC Training and Certification enhances your job profile along with disseminating practical and applicable knowledge and skill-sets related to Juniper Data Center and enterprise routing & switchingtechnology and products.
The prime objective of the JNCIP-DC training is to develop skilled professionals who can understand, configure and troubleshoot the Juniperenterprise routing and switching and data center solutions across the globe. The respect and demand of JNCIP-DC certified professionals are matchless. The average salary ranges from 3,00,000 – 4,00,000 INR.
JNCIP-DCcertificate examination duration is 120 minutes. Examination consists of 65 multiple choice questions.