MCSA Windows Server 2012
MCSA 2012 Certification, Course, Training in Mumbai and India
Octa Networks is the most renowned and reliable institute for MCSA Windows Server 2012 certification course training in India, Mumbai. Certified, passionate and experienced faculties mentor, guide and train students and professionals towards achieving the world-renowned certification. MCSA Windows Server 2012 online training is available along with onsite training. Students can opt for a convenient method of training delivery. Octa Networks ranked #1 Institute and Learning Center for Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate 2012.
Octa Networks provides MCSA Windows Server 2012 course in Mumbai @ fair cost, Centre with a 24×7 Lab Facility. MCSA is the associate level certification from Microsoft for the students and professionals who are looking for empowering their credentials with a global certificate which will open the doors of infinite possibilities in their careers in the vast field of Microsoft technologies.
MCSA has been the foundation stone of the Microsoft Certification path for students over a long period of time. MCSA certification is the globally recognized industry endorsed evidence of skills in Microsoft technologies.
MCSA Windows Server 2012 certification enables system engineers well versed in the latest Windows server 2012 and become capable of install, configure and manage deployments.
MCSA Windows Server 2012 Certification Training at Octa Networks: KEY FEATURES:
- Guaranteed training on real-time Devices.
- Explanation of MCSA Windows Server 2012 Concepts (theoretically & practically)
- 24*7 Access to MCSA Windows Server 2012 Labs for students
- 60+ hours of training in the classroom with interactive whiteboard and projector.
- Candidates can attend classes up to 2 times till they get their doubts cleared.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, Wi-Fi connectivity, and Digital Pads.
- Convenient availability of batches in the early morning to late night.
- 24×7 access to Trainers / Mentors.
- Diploma, BA, BCOM, BSC, BE or BCA Graduates
- Students and professionals in the IT and Technologies sector who wish to validate their knowledge and acquire an internationally recognized professional certification which can improve their job growth prospects.
- Before taking the MCSA course, candidates should be familiar with basic knowledge of networking fundamentals, an understanding of basic AD DS concepts, Understanding of security best practices, basic knowledge of server hardware. Candidate should have experience implementing and managing Windows client operating systems such as Windows 7 or Windows 8.
- Install and configure servers (15–20%)
- Configure server roles and features (15–20%)
- Configure Hyper-V (15–20%)
- Deploy and configure core network services (15–20%)
- Install and administer Active Directory (15–20%)
- Create and manage Group Policy (15–20%)
This exam tests the skills and knowledge required for implementing windows server 2012 core services such as active directory and the networking services. This exam validates skills necessary for implementing, managing, maintaining and provisioning services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment.
- Plan for a server installation, plan for server roles, plan for a server upgrade, install Server Core, optimize resource utilization by using Features on Demand, migrate roles from previous versions of Windows Server
- Configure Server Core, delegate administration, add and remove features in offline images, deploy roles on remote servers, convert Server Core to/from full GUI, configure services, configure NIC teaming, install and configure Windows PowerShell Desired State Configuration (DSC)
- Design storage spaces, configure basic and dynamic disks, configure master boot record (MBR) and GUID partition table (GPT) disks, manage volumes, create and mount virtual hard disks (VHDs), configure storage pools and disk pools, create storage pools by using disk enclosures
1. Install and configure servers (15–20%)
Configure local storage
- Create and configure shares, configure share permissions, configure offline files, configure NTFS permissions, configure access-based enumeration (ABE), configure Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS), configure NTFS quotas, create and configure Work Folders
- Configure the Easy Print print driver, configure Enterprise Print Management, configure drivers, configure printer pooling, configure print priorities, configure printer permissions
- Configure WinRM, configure down-level server management, configure servers for day-to-day management tasks, configure multi-server management, configure Server Core, configure Windows Firewall, manage non-domain joined servers
2. Configure server roles and features (15–20%)
Configure file and share access
Configure print and document services
Configure servers for remote management
- Configure dynamic memory, configure smart paging, configure Resource Metering, configure guest integration services, create and configure Generation 1 and 2 virtual machines, configure and use enhanced session mode, configure RemoteFX
- Create VHDs and VHDX, configure differencing drives, modify VHDs, configure pass-through disks, manage checkpoints, implement a virtual Fibre Channel adapter, configure storage Quality of Service
- Configure Hyper-V virtual switches, optimize network performance, configure MAC addresses; configure network isolation, configure synthetic and legacy virtual network adapters, configure NIC teaming in virtual machines
3. Configure Hyper-V (15–20%)
Create and configure virtual machine settings
Create and configure virtual machine storage
Create and configure virtual networks
- Configure IP address options, configure IPv4 or IPv6 subnetting, configure supernetting, configure interoperability between IPv4 and IPv6, configure Intra-site Automatic Tunnel Addressing Protocol (ISATAP), configureTeredo
- Create and configure scopes, configure a DHCP reservation, configure DHCP options, configure client and server for PXE boot, configure DHCP relay agent, authorize DHCP server
- Configure Active Directory integration of primary zones, configure forwarders, configure Root Hints, manage DNS cache, create A and PTR resource records
4. Deploy and configure core network services (15–20%)
Configure IPv4 and IPv6 addressing
Deploy and configure Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) service
Deploy and configure DNS service
- Add or remove a domain controller from a domain, upgrade a domain controller, install Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) on a Server Core installation, install a domain controller from Install from Media (IFM), resolve DNS SRV record registration issues, configure a global catalog server, deploy Active Directory infrastructure as a service (IaaS) in Microsoft Azure
- Automate the creation of Active Directory accounts; create, copy, configure, and delete users and computers; configure templates; perform bulk Active Directory operations; configure user rights; offline domain join; manage inactive and disabled accounts
- Configure group nesting; convert groups, including security, distribution, universal, domain local, and domain global; manage group membership using Group Policy; enumerate group membership; delegate the creation and management of Active Directory objects; manage default Active Directory containers; create, copy, configure, and delete groups and OUs
5. Install and administer Active Directory (15–20%)
Install domain controllers
Create and manage Active Directory users and computers
Create and manage Active Directory groups and organizational units (OUs)
- Configure User Rights Assignment, configure Security Options settings. configure Security templates, configure Audit Policy, configure Local Users and Groups, configure User Account Control (UAC)
- Configure rules for multiple profiles using Group Policy; configure connection security rules; configure Windows Firewall to allow or deny applications, scopes, ports, and users; configure authenticated firewall exceptions; import and export settings
6. Create and manage Group Policy (15–20%)
Create Group Policy objects (GPOs)
Configure a Central Store, manage starter GPOs, configure GPO links, configure multiple local Group Policies
Configure security policies
Configure application restriction policies
Configure rule enforcement, configure AppLocker rules, configure Software Restriction Policies
Configure Windows Firewall
This exam tests the skills and knowledge required for administer windows server 2012 infrastructure. This exam validates skills necessary for administering the tasks required to maintain windows server 2012 such as user and group management, network access, and data security.
- Install the Windows Deployment Services (WDS) role; configure and manage boot, install, and discover images; update images with patches, hotfixes, and drivers; install features for offline images; configure driver groups and packages
- Install and configure the Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) role; configure group policies for updates; configure client-side targeting; configure WSUS synchronization; configure WSUS groups; manage patch management in mixed environments
- Configure Data Collector Sets (DCS); configure alerts; monitor real-time performance; monitor virtual machines (VMs); monitor events; configure event subscriptions; configure network monitoring; schedule performance monitoring
Deploy, Manage, and Maintain Servers
Deploy and manage server images
Implement patch management
- Install and configure DFS namespaces; configure DFS Replication Targets; configure Replication Scheduling; configure Remote Differential Compression settings; configure staging; configure fault tolerance; clone a DFS database; recover DFS databases; optimize DFS replication
- Install the FSRM role service; configure quotas; configure file screens; configure reports; configure file management tasks
- Configure Bitlocker encryption; configure the Network Unlock feature; configure Bitlocker policies; configure the EFS recovery agent; manage EFS and Bitlocker certificates including backup and restore
- Implement auditing using Group Policy and AuditPol.exe; create expression-based audit policies; create removable device audit policies
Configure File and Print Services
Configure Distributed File System (DFS)
Configure File Server Resource Manager (FSRM)
Configure file and disk encryption
Configure advanced audit policies
- Configure primary and secondary zones; configure stub zones; configure conditional forwards; configure zone and conditional forward storage in Active Directory; configure zone delegation; configure zone transfer settings; configure notify settings
- Create and configure DNS Resource Records (RR) including A, AAAA, PTR, SOA, NS, SRV, CNAME, and MX records; configure zone scavenging; configure record options including Time To Live (TTL) and weight; configure round robin; configure secure dynamic updates
- Install and configure the Remote Access role; implement Network Address Translation (NAT); configure VPN settings; configure remote dial-in settings for users; configure routing; configure Web Application proxy in passthrough mode
- Implement server requirements; implement client configuration; configure DNS for Direct Access; configure certificates for Direct Access
Configure Network Services and Access
Configure DNS zones
Configure DNS records
Configure VPN and routing
- Configure a RADIUS server including RADIUS proxy; configure RADIUS clients; configure NPS templates; configure RADIUS accounting; configure certificates
- Configure connection request policies; configure network policies for VPN clients (multilink and bandwidth allocation, IP filters, encryption, IP addressing); import and export NPS policies
Configure a Network Policy Server Infrastructure
Configure Network Policy Server (NPS)
Configure NPS policies
- Create and configure Service Accounts; create and configure Group Managed Service Accounts; configure Kerberos delegation; manage Service Principal Names (SPNs); configure virtual accounts
- Transfer and seize operations master roles; install and configure a read-only domain controller (RODC); configure Domain Controller cloning
- Back up Active Directory and SYSVOL; manage Active Directory offline; optimize an Active Directory database; clean up metadata; configure Active Directory snapshots; perform object- and container-level recovery; perform Active Directory restore; configure and restore objects by using the Active Directory Recycle Bin
- Configure domain and local user password policy settings; configure and apply Password Settings Objects (PSOs); delegate password settings management; configure account lockout policy settings; configure Kerberos policy settings
Configure and Manage Active Directory
Configure service authentication
Configure Domain Controllers
Maintain Active Directory
Configure account policies
- Configure processing order and precedence; configure blocking of inheritance; configure enforced policies; configure security filtering and WMI filtering; configure loopback processing; configure and manage slow-link processing and Group Policy caching; configure client-side extension (CSE) behavior; force Group Policy Update
- Configure settings including software installation, folder redirection, scripts, and administrative template settings; import security templates; import custom administrative template file; configure property filters for administrative templates
- Back up, import, copy, and restore GPOs; create and configure Migration Table; reset default GPOs; delegate Group Policy management
- Configure GPP settings including printers, network drive mappings, power options, custom registry settings, Control Panel settings, Internet Explorer settings, file and folder deployment, and shortcut deployment; configure item-level targeting
Configure and Manage Group Policy
Configure Group Policy processing
Configure Group Policy settings
Manage Group Policy objects (GPOs)
Configure Group Policy Preferences (GPP)
This exam tests the skills and knowledge required toadminister windows server 2012 infrastructure. This exam validates advanced configuring skills necessary for deploying, managing and maintaining windows server 2012 such as fault tolerance, certificate services and identity federation.
- Install NLB nodes; configure NLB prerequisites; configure affinity; configure port rules; configure cluster operation mode; upgrade an NLB cluster
- Configure Quorum; configure cluster networking; restore single node or cluster configuration; configure cluster storage; implement Cluster Aware Updating; upgrade a cluster; configure and optimize clustered shared volumes; configure clusters without network names; configure storage spaces
- Configure role-specific settings including continuously available shares; configure VM monitoring; configure failover and preference settings; configure guest clustering
- Perform Live Migration; perform quick migration; perform storage migration; import, export, and copy VMs; configure Virtual Machine network health protection; configure drain on shutdown
Configure and Manage High Availability
Configure Network Load Balancing (NLB)
Configure failover clustering
Manage failover clustering roles
Manage Virtual Machine (VM) movement
- Configure NFS data store; configure BranchCache; configure File Classification Infrastructure (FCI) using File Server Resource Manager (FSRM); configure file access auditing
- Configure user and device claim types; implement policy changes and staging; perform access-denied remediation; configure file classification; create and configure Central Access rules and policies; create and configure resource properties and lists
- Configure iSCSI Target and Initiator; configure Internet Storage Name server (iSNS); implement thin provisioning and trim; manage server free space using Features on Demand; configure tiered storage
Configure File and Storage Solutions
Configure advanced file services
Implement Dynamic Access Control (DAC)
Configure and optimize storage
- Configure Windows Server backups; configure Windows Azure backups; configure role-specific backups; manage VSS settings using VSSAdmin
- Restore from backups; perform a Bare Metal Restore (BMR); recover servers using Windows Recovery Environment (Win RE) and safe mode; configure the Boot Configuration Data (BCD) store
- Configure Hyper-V Replica including Hyper-V Replica Broker and VMs; configure multi-site clustering including network settings, Quorum, and failover settings; configure Hyper-V Replica extended replication; configure Global Update Manager; recover a multi-site failover cluster
Implement Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
Configure and manage backups
Configure site-level fault tolerance
- Create and configure superscopes and multicast scopes; implement DHCPv6; configure high availability for DHCP including DHCP failover and split scopes; configure DHCP Name Protection; configure DNS registration
- Configure security for DNS including DNSSEC, DNS Socket Pool, and cache locking; configure DNS logging; configure delegated administration; configure recursion; configure netmask ordering; configure a GlobalNames zone; analyze zone level statistics
- Provision IPAM manually or by using Group Policy; configure server discovery; create and manage IP blocks and ranges; monitor utilization of IP address space; migrate to IPAM; delegate IPAM administration; manage IPAM collections; configure IPAM database storage
Configure Network Services
Implement an advanced Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) solution
Implement an advanced DNS solution
Deploy and manage IPAM
- Implement multi-domain and multi-forest Active Directory environments including interoperability with previous versions of Active Directory; upgrade existing domains and forests including environment preparation and functional levels; configure multiple user principal name (UPN) suffixes
- Configure external, forest, shortcut, and realm trusts; configure trust authentication; configure SID filtering; configure name suffix routing
- Configure sites and subnets; create and configure site links; manage site coverage; manage registration of SRV records; move domain controllers between sites
- Configure replication to Read-Only Domain Controllers (RODCs); configure Password Replication Policy (PRP) for RODCs; monitor and manage replication; upgrade SYSVOL replication to Distributed File System Replication (DFSR)
Configure the Active Directory Infrastructure
Configure a forest or a domain
Manage Active Directory and SYSVOL replication
- Install AD FS; implement claims-based authentication including Relying Party Trusts; configure authentication policies; configure multi-factor authentication
- Install an Enterprise Certificate Authority (CA); configure CRL distribution points; install and configure Online Responder; implement administrative role separation; configure CA backup and recovery
- Manage certificate templates; implement and manage certificate deployment, validation, and revocation; manage certificate renewal; manage certificate enrollment and renewal to computers and users using Group Policies; configure and manage key archival and recovery
- Install a licensing or certificate AD RMS server; manage AD RMS Service Connection Point (SCP); manage RMS templates; configure Exclusion Policies, back up and restore AD RMS
Configure Access and Information Protection Solutions
Implement Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS)
Install and configure Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS)
Install and configure Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS)
Candidates need to undertake below exam
|Exam Name||Exam Code||Registration|
|Installing & Configuring Windows Server 2012||70-410||Pearson VUE|
|Administering Windows Server 2012||70-411||Pearson VUE|
|Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012||70-412||Pearson VUE|
In a Group of 2 discount will be 10% per head
In a Group of 3 discount will be 15% per head
In a Group of 4 discount will be 20% per head
|Weekdays (Mon-Fri)||Weekend (Sat-Sun)|
|Duration||6 weeks||9 Weeks|
|Hours||3 Hours / day||4 Hours / day|
|Fees||Ask For Quote||Ask For Quote|
In a Group of 2 discount will be 10% per head
In a Group of 3 discount will be 15% per head
In a Group of 4 discount will be 20% per head
I would like to recommend anyone who wants to pursue their CCIE journey or any certification exam to enroll with Octa Networks.First of all they have the best professional trainers in the world and and you get to practice on real devices 24/7 guided by the only 2 Octa s and professional trainers.The pass rate is very high and I have learnt a lot of security technologies from them and I am confidently ready for the CCIE lab and real world work challenges.I have witnessed lot of students coming to Octa Networks empty handed and walking out reach with technologies,knowledge,skills and qualifications that gives them high salaries and even takes them abroad.Recruiters head hunt in Octa Networks everyday, so make sure that you don t miss this lifetime opportunity.
It is an amazing experience from #Octa Networks Octa Networks
The training they are providing for CCNA Security is awesome. The lecture by @Munavar khan is wonderful. The way he explaining and relating technical stuffs with our real life example is amazing. Special thanks to #Joaquim Fernanders and #Arshad Dhunna for giving us such a great opportunity to learn.
Dear All, This is Venkat , I would like to say Thanks to allowed me on Whatsapp group for the CCNA Security, I was Waiting for this Long time , Was missed Last Batch, lucky joined this November batch,
Would like to Thank you for Octa networks and Team, Thankx Arsad and Joaquim
I will come to training part it was Very good who is taking the training Mr, Munawar Khan his having the skills , and teaching style , handle the ethics, overall is very good, what i feel, last time he had did on the first day training on the topic likes Vuelnerability, Threats, Attacks , Recking all this handle the way is very nice , he has own layman language style is good,
Due to this we can able to catch the concept easily , i would like to continue for this training, felt in love for this Security Technology.
Currently, I am taking CCNA Data Center training which is lead by Mr. Ronak Vyas. I appreciate his efforts in guiding and explaining the DC concepts. Also, he answers all the questions or doubts raised by the participants after explaining the topic.
Mr.Ronak very well explained step by step on concepts like UCS, OTV and VPC in Lab rack setup practically.
Hello guys, my name is Ranjit and I am happy to share my experience at Octa Networks. I enroll through Online classes for CCNA (R & S). The trainers at Octa Networks @ Rathod Jagdish are really professional and ensure that students develop a crystal clear understanding of the concepts. Lab and Theory both are explained very well, in depth, step by step.Most important is He shares practical knowledge as well. Moreover, We are more than 100 participants in online training, still trainer manages everything, Clear all doubts for all. It's difficult to manage, but @ Rathod Jagdish manages it smartly. If you want to gain in-depth knowledge of networking then Octa Networks is the best place for you in INDIA. Again, many thanks for quality training to Octa Networks Team . Joaquim Sir and Arshad Sir you are doing best.
Aspak Alam Khan
One of my friends recommended about this to me and unfortunately I ignored him for few months. Later I agreed him joined their classes. Since then I was blaming myself for not joining before. They are excellent in technology classes. They have students worldwide . If you want to get your #CCIE_Digit this is the right place for sure. When it comes to RnS classes, Sancchit Puri, You are the best!!
Congratulations to you from my side for your start-up. Octa Networks is good place to learn the Networking concepts in depth with the help of real time experienced faculties. And the institute is offering free CCNA and CCNP training to students. I really appreciate your support and guidance which you guys are providing for freshers and experienced persons.
Frequently Asked Question
Microsoft certified Solutions Associate is a entry level certification designed to test and validate the knowledge and technical skills of IT professionals.
MCSA certifications do not expire or require recertification. MCSA holders can see all their certificates listed on their official Microsoft Certified Professional Transcript classified as ‘Active’ and ‘Legacy’. Certifications will remain in ‘Active’ status until Microsoft retires the exam. Microsoft retires the exam when the product or services associated with the exam is declared End Of Life. Such retired exams are listed under ‘Legacy’ certifications, they are not treated as expired.
You have to pass one of the three Certification examinations for getting MCSA certificate.
The prime objective of the MCSA training is to develop skilled professionals who can install and configure Windows server 2012, Administer Windows Server 2012 along with services such as fault tolerance, certificate services and identity federation. The respect and demand of MCSA certified professionals are matchless around the globe. The average salary ranges from 3,00,000 – 4,00,000 INR.
MCSA certificate examination contains 40-60 questions. The number of questions on an MCSA exam may vary as Microsoft updates it over time to time to keep it aligned with current changes in the technology and job role.