CCNP Security Overview
Octa Networks is Mumbai most trusted training Centre for CCNP Security Course. We offer high-end training to candidates in our 24×7 on Cisco real devices. Our Training Centre is situated in Mumbai. Octa Networks is considered as one of the innovative, reliable and prestigious CCNP Security Training Institute in Mumbai. We also provide Corporate and Summer Training in Mumbai.
Our CCNP Security Racks are fully equipped with latest physical devices with most updated topology as per Cisco blueprints. Our CCNP Security course training primarily focuses on topics like ASA, IPS, Next-Gen Firewall, WSA, ISE, VPNs, FirePOWER and more. Octa Networks provides the best CCNP Security training in Mumbai.
Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security) certification program is aligned particularly to the job role of the Cisco Network Security Engineer responsible for Security in Routers, Switches, Networking devices and appliances, as well as choosing, deploying, supporting and troubleshooting Firewalls, VPNS, and IDS/IPS solutions for their networking environments.
CCNP Security in divided in 4 different topics:
Implementing Cisco Secure Access Solutions: It is to prepare security engineers with the knowledge and hands-on experience so that they can deploy Cisco’s Identity Services Engine and 802.1X secure network access. This course aims to provide students with foundational knowledge and the capabilities to implement and managed network access security by utilizing Cisco ISE appliance product solution.
Implementing Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions: It is to prepare security engineers with the knowledge and hands-on experience to prepare them to configure Cisco perimeter edge security solutions utilizing Cisco Switches, Cisco Routers, and Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Firewalls. This course aims to provide students with foundational knowledge and the capabilities to implement and managed security on Cisco ASA firewalls, Cisco Routers with the firewall feature set, and Cisco Switches.
Implementing Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions: This course is to prepare network security engineers with the knowledge and skills they need to protect data traversing a public or shared infrastructure such as the Internet by implementing and maintaining Cisco VPN solutions. Students of this course will gain hands-on experience with configuring and troubleshooting remote access and site-to-site VPN solutions, using Cisco ASA adaptive security appliances and Cisco IOS routers.
Implementing Cisco Threat Control Solutions: In this course, you will learn how to deploy Cisco’s Email Security (ESA); Web Security (CWS, WSA); Advanced Malware Protection (AMP); and Next Generation Intrusion Prevention Systems (NGIPS).You will learn how to implement and manage security threat controls by leveraging the capabilities of Cisco’s FirePOWER NGIPS, AMP, WSA, CWS, and ESA products and solutions. The hands-on labs enable to configure advanced Cisco security solutions for mitigating outside threats, and to secure traffic traversing the network and security systems.
Key Features of CCNP Security Training:
- Candidates are provided guaranteed training on Cisco Physical Devices.
- CCNP Security Concepts are explained theoretically and practically on the Cisco Physical Devices.
- Students have 24*7 access to the Lab.
- 160+ hours of training in classroom with interactive whiteboard and projector.
- Candidates can appear for the repeat classes unlimited times.
- Classrooms are equipped with projectors, Wi-Fi connectivity, and Digital Pads.
- Batches are available from early morning to late night.
- Trainers/Mentors 24×7 availability.
- Our Trainers are Cisco certified and highly experienced.
Devices to be used during the CCNP Security Training Program:
- Routers: Cisco 1841 (Version 15.x), 2610, 2611, 2611xm, 2811
- Switches: Cisco 2950, 3560 POE, 3750 (Version 12.x)
- Firewall: Cisco 5510 (Version 8.x & 9.x)
- Cisco IPS: 4255 (Version 7.x)
- Cisco WSA: Virtual (Version 8.x & 9.x)
- Cisco ESA: Virtual (Version 9.x)
- Cisco ISE: Virtual (Version 1.x & 2.x)
- Cisco WLC: Virtual (Version 8.x)
- Cisco AP: 1242