CCNP Collaboration Overview
Octa Networks is Mumbai most trusted training Centre for CCNP Collaboration Course. We offer high-end training to candidates in our 24×7 on Cisco real devices. Our Training Centre is situated in Mumbai. Octa Networks is considered as one of the innovative, reliable and prestigious CCNP Collaboration Training Institute in Mumbai. We also provide Corporate and Summer Training in Mumbai.
For collaboration and unified communications network engineers who want develop advanced collaboration skills designing, deploying, configuring, and troubleshooting Cisco Collaboration and Unified communications applications, devices and networks, the Cisco CCNP Collaboration certification is a job-role focused training and certification program that will expand your skills and ability to deliver business value.
Collaboration is becoming a critical necessity for business success and innovation. You can use your knowledge to lead the transformation and increase the effectiveness of your enterprise collaboration experience.
CCNP Collaboration in divided in 4 different topics:
- Implementing Cisco IP Telephony and Video, Part 1 (CIPTV1) –
Focusing primarily on Cisco Unified Communications Manager v10.x, you will learn post-installation tasks, such as configuring users and associating them with phones, as well as more advanced topics such as dial plan design and configuration, single site on-cluster and off-cluster calling, Media Gateway Control Protocol (MGCP), H.323 call signaling, SIP trunks, audio and video conferencing, QoS, and media resources. In addition, you will use the Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE) with SIP Trunks.
- Implementing Cisco IP Telephony and Video, Part 2 (CIPTV2) –
ocsing on Cisco Unified Communications Manager v10.x, Cisco VCS-C, and Cisco Expressway series, you will implement voice and video in a multisite network. You will learn the concepts and configuration elements of globalized call routing, URI dialing and call routing, Global Dial Plan Replication (GDPR) based on Cisco Inter-cluster Lookup Service (ILS), Cisco Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST), mobility features, and Call Admission Control (CAC).
- Troubleshooting Cisco IP Telephony and Video (CTCOLLAB) –
hi course equips you with the knowledge and skills required to troubleshoot Unified Communications Manager, Cisco VCS-C, Cisco Expressway, and Cisco TelePresence Management Suite. The troubleshooting approach utilizes a multiple site voice and video network. Techniques and procedures for troubleshooting are demonstrated and put into practice for the Cisco Collaboration Solution. Topics include methods for troubleshooting, triage approaches, tools and resources, and logical focused use of tools.
- Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CAPPS) –
In this hands-on course, you will practice configuring and integrating Cisco’s call management and voice mail systems from scratch. You will work with Cisco Unity Connection, which is integrated with Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), and with Cisco Unity Express, integrated with CUCM Express. You’ll also work with TelePresence components, such as the Cisco TelePresence Management Suite, Cisco Video Communications Servers, Cisco Unified IM and Presence Server, as well as Cisco Jabber for Windows.
Key Features of CCNP Collaboration Training:
- Guaranteed Training on physical Cisco Security Devices.
- CCNP Collaboration Concepts explained in practical and theoretical context.
- 24*7 Lab Access.
- 160+ hours of classroom-style training using an interactive whiteboard and projector session.
- You can retake the class unlimited times.
- Classrooms are fully equipped with projectors, Wi-Fi connectivity, and Digital Pads.
- Support and Guidance provided for Cisco Certification.
- Early morning and Late-night batch facility available
- 24*7 Trainers Availability
- Quality training delivered by Experienced and Certified Trainers.
Devices to be Used During CCNP Collaboration Training:
- Routers – Cisco 2811, Cisco 2801, Cisco 2911.
- Switches – Cisco 3550 POE, Cisco 3560 POE, Cisco 3750 POE.
- IP Phones – 7965, 9971.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- IM & Presence.
- Cisco Unity Connection
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Meeting Server 2.0 (CMS)
- Cisco Expressway