We have recently updated this exam to cover new services and architectural best practices. You have the option to take the new exam or the previous exam through August 12, 2018.
Key Features of AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate Training:
- Guaranteed Training on Real Time Devices.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate Concepts explained in practical and theoretical context.
- 24*7 Lab Access.
- 60+ hours of classroom-style training using an interactive whiteboard and projector session.
- Course Revision – By enrolling once you can avail classes for same training up to 2 times.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, Wi-Fi connectivity, Digital Pads.
- Support and Guidance if you are applying for AWS Global Certification.
- Late night and early morning batch facility
- 24*7 Trainers Availability
- Training delivered by Experienced and Certified Trainers.
|Weekend Batch: Sat - Sun|
|5 weeks||4 Hours / Day||Online/Onsite||12000 INR|
|Weekday Batch: Mon - Fri|
|4 weeks||2 Hours / Day||Online/Onsite||12000 INR|
In a Group of 2 discount will be 10% per head
In a Group of 3 discount will be 15% per head
In a Group of 4 discount will be 20% per head
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate Course Details
- Recommended AWS Knowledge:
- One year of hands-on experience designing available, cost-efficient, fault-tolerant, and scalable
distributed systems on AWS
- Hands-on experience using compute, networking, storage, and database AWS services
- Hands-on experience with AWS deployment and management services
- Ability to identify and define technical requirements for an AWS-based application
- Ability to identify which AWS services meet a given technical requirement
- Knowledge of recommended best practices for building secure and reliable applications on the AWS platform
- An understanding of the basic architectural principles of building on the AWS cloud
- An understanding of the AWS global infrastructure
- An understanding of network technologies as they relate to AWS
- An understanding of security features and tools that AWS provides and how they relate to traditional services
( Not sure if you meet all the prerequisites? Chat with the Experts Now! )
Domain 1: Design Resilient Architectures
- 1.1 Choose reliable/resilient storage.
- 1.2 Determine how to design decoupling mechanisms using AWS services.
- 1.3 Determine how to design a multi-tier architecture solution.
- 1.4 Determine how to design high availability and/or fault tolerant architectures.
Domain 2: Define Performant Architectures
- 2.1 Choose performant storage and databases.
- 2.2 Apply caching to improve performance.
- 2.3 Design solutions for elasticity and scalability.
Domain 3: Specify Secure Applications and Architectures
- 3.1 Determine how to secure application tiers Version 1.5 SAA-C01
- 3.2 Determine how to secure data.
- 3.3 Define the networking infrastructure for a single VPC application.
Domain 4: Design Cost-Optimized Architectures
- 4.1 Determine how to design cost-optimized storage.
- 4.2 Determine how to design cost-optimized compute.
Domain 5: Define Operationally-Excellent Architectures
- 5.1 Choose design features in solutions that enable operational excellence.
Candidates need to undertake below exam
|Exam Name||Exam Code||Duration||Registration|
|AWS Certified Solutions Architect –Associate||(SAA-C01)||130 minutes||Pearson VUE|
There are numerous advantages to becoming AWS certified. Amazon Web Services certifications…
Validate your skills and knowledge in the preeminent cloud computing platform.2
Are consistently listed among the top paying info-tech certifications worldwide.3
Garner more interviews for aspiring cloud specialists and higher wages once hired.4
Are recognized industry-wide as reliable and well-designed tech credentials5
Demonstrate credibility and dedication to your cloud computing career path.6
Provide access to a network of like-minded peers and AWS thought-leaders.7
Require recertification which ensures that your AWS skills remain current.
Candidates will have Employment Opportunities with following Job Title:
- Cloud Engineer
- Cloud Architect
- DevOps Engineer
- Cloud Computing
- Application Developer
- Software Engineer
|Weekday||2 April 2018||Delhi|
|30 April 2018||Mumbai|
|28 May 2018||Gurgaon|
|25 June 2018||Bangalore|
|23 July 2018||Pune|
|13 Aug 2018||Mumbai|
|Weekend||7 April 2018||Delhi|
|19 May 2018||Mumbai|
|30 June 2018||Bangalore|
|4 August 2018||Pune|
|8 September 2018||Gurgaon|
|13 Oct 2018||Delhi|