The AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional exam validates technical expertise in provisioning, operating, and managing distributed application systems on the AWS platform. Exam concepts you should understand for this exam include the ability to:
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS
- Understand, implement, and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS
- Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the AWS platform
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes
Key Features of AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional Training:
- Guaranteed Training on Real Time Devices.
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional Concepts explained in practical and theoretical context.
- 24*7 Lab Access.
- 60+ hours of classroom-style training using an interactive whiteboard and projector session.
- Course Revision – By enrolling once you can avail classes for same training up to 2 times.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, Wi-Fi connectivity, Digital Pads.
- Support and Guidance if you are applying for AWS Global Certification.
- Late night and early morning batch facility
- 24*7 Trainers Availability
- Training delivered by Experienced and Certified Trainers.
|Weekend Batch: Sat - Sun|
|5 weeks||2 Hours / Day||Online/Onsite||15000 INR|
|Weekday Batch: Mon - Fri|
|4 weeks||2 Hours / Day||Online/Onsite||15000 INR|
In a Group of 2 discount will be 10% per head
In a Group of 3 discount will be 15% per head
In a Group of 4 discount will be 20% per head
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional Course Details
Required Prerequisite: status as AWS Certified Developer – Associate or AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
- AWS Knowledge
- AWS Services: Compute and Network, Storage and CDN, Database, Analytics, Application
- Services, Deployment, and Management
- Minimum of two years hands-on experience with production AWS systems
- Effective use of Auto Scaling
- Monitoring and logging
- AWS security features and best practices
- Design of self-healing and fault-tolerant services
- Techniques and strategies for maintaining high availability
- General IT Knowledge
- Networking concepts
- Strong system administration (Linux/Unix or Windows)
- Strong scripting skillset
- Multi-tier architectures: load balancers, caching, web servers, application servers, databases, and networking
- Templates and other configurable items to enable automation
- Deployment tools and techniques in a distributed environment
- Basic monitoring techniques in a dynamic environment
( Not sure if you meet all the prerequisites? Chat with the Experts Now! )
Domain 1: Continuous Delivery and Process Automation
- 1.1 Demonstrate an understanding of application lifecycle management:
Application deployment management strategies such as rolling deployments and A/B.
Version control, testing, build tools and bootstrapping.
- 1.2 Demonstrate an understanding of infrastructure configuration and automation.
- 1.3 Implement and manage continuous delivery processes using AWS services.
- 1.4 Develop and manage scripts and tools to automate operational tasks using the AWS SDKs, CLI,
Domain 2: Monitoring, Metrics, and Logging
- 2.1 Monitor availability and performance.
- 2.2 Monitor and manage billing and cost optimization processes.
- 2.3 Aggregate and analyze infrastructure, OS and application log files.
- 2.4 Use metrics to drive the scalability and health of infrastructure and applications.
- 2.5 Analyze data collected from monitoring systems to discern utilization patterns.
- 2.6 Manage the lifecycle of application and infrastructure logs
- 2.7 Leverage the AWS SDKs, CLIs and APIs for metrics and logging.
Domain 3: Security, Governance, and Validation
- 3.1 Implement and manage Identity and Access Management and security controls.
- 3.2 Implement and manage protection for data in-flight and at rest.
- 3.3 Implement, automate and validate cost controls for AWS resources.
- 3.4 Implement and manage automated network security and auditing.
- 3.5 Apply the appropriate AWS account and billing set-up options based on business requirements.
- 3.6 Implement and manage AWS resource auditing and validation.
- 3.7 Use AWS services to implement IT governance policies.
Domain 4: High Availability and Elasticity
- 4.1 Determine appropriate use of multi- Availability Zone versus multi-region architectures.
- 4.2 Implement self-healing application architectures.
- 4.3 Implement the most appropriate front-end scaling architecture.
- 4.4 Implement the most appropriate middle-tier scaling architecture.
- 4.5 Implement the most appropriate data storage scaling architecture.
- 4.6 Demonstrate an understanding of when to appropriately apply vertical and horizontal scaling
Candidates need to undertake below exam
|AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional||170 minutes||Pearson VUE|
There are numerous advantages to becoming AWS certified. Amazon Web Services certifications…
validate your skills and knowledge in the preeminent cloud computing platform.2
are consistently listed among the top paying info-tech certifications worldwide.3
garner more interviews for aspiring cloud specialists, and higher wages once hired.4
are recognized industry-wide as reliable and well-designed tech credentials.5
demonstrate credibility and dedication to your cloud computing career path.6
provide access to a network of like-minded peers and AWS thought-leaders.7
require recertification which ensures that your AWS skills remain current.
Candidates will have Employment Opportunities with following Job Title:
- DevOps Cloud Engineer
- DevOps Engineer
- Sr. DevOps Engineer (AWS)
- Sr. Systems Engineer
- Cloud DevOps Engineer
- Software Systems / DevOps Engineer
|Weekday||2 April 2018||Delhi|
|30 April 2018||Mumbai|
|28 May 2018||Gurgaon|
|25 June 2018||Bangalore|
|23 July 2018||Pune|
|13 Aug 2018||Mumbai|
|Weekend||7 April 2018||Delhi|
|19 May 2018||Mumbai|
|30 June 2018||Bangalore|
|4 August 2018||Pune|
|8 September 2018||Gurgaon|
|13 Oct 2018||Delhi|